- ACCESSORIES – Framing items can be made available from manufacturing sources. These same items can usually be procured locally at lesser cost.
- ANTI – GLARE MESH – Refers to a special group of products used in highway median strips to lessen objectionable headlight glare from oncoming cars.
- BARRIER MESH – This represents several flattened expanded metals used in drywall and plaster ceilings and walls as a security barrier to prevent penetration or access from room to room.
- BOND – The point where adjacent strands intersect. The bond is always twice the width of the strand.
- CAMBER – A slight bow which can occur during manufacturing and
results in an out-of-square condition.
- CONCRETE REINFORCING – There are several expanded metal products designed specifically for use in many concrete applications, particularly in bank vaults and other very high security construction applications. These are used to provide construction cost savings and superior insurance premium savings. Catalogs, installation, recommendations and complete design support are available.
- CSF – Price and weight of expanded metal are quoted as CSF hundredsquare feet.